Coffee beans 28g
- Grind size (medium to fine).
- Pour 3 cups of hot water into the lower pot for heating.
- Put the upper pot in place when the water is boiling.
- Reduce the fire to 1/3 degree when all water vapors into the upper pot.
- Pour in coffee powder and stir gently to the same direction.
- Stir again after about 30 seconds.
- After 45 seconds, stir for the 3rd time,remove the fire source.
- Remove the upper pot when all coffee soup drips to the lower pot.
- Pour coffee into the cup and ready for enjoyment!